I want to tell you what happened to me some time ago. I have been silent about it since I was ashamed but I want to share my story with you now! There was this guy who I really fell for. We met on a holiday and one thing turned into another. When we were lying in bed and were about to have sex I asked if he had condoms. He said he had been sterilized and refused to use condoms. Apparently, he didn't like the feeling of being "clamped". Since it was late and all shops were closed I somehow agreed to have intercourse with him. I don't know why I gave in, really. It was somehow the heat of the moment. Looking back I should have left the room the moment he told me he refused to use condoms. Some weeks later I found out I had several STDs. I am lucky I didn't have HIV, really. I want to encourage all women out there to never give in and stand up for your principles!!!
A few rules...Be respectful of others and their opinions. Everyone holds a different opinion of things, and though you may not agree on it, do be civil. Harassing and/or attacking others for a differing opinion (or for any reason) will not be tolerated. Femfam is a kind community and we want it to stay safe for everyone.
Other topics about #Sexuality
- My boobs have names now!
- Can I ever have an orgasm?
- Best penis size for women?
- toys vs boyfriend?
- Let's talk about squirting!
- Can I have sex when I am pregnant?
- Less period cramps during sex
- STDs cause infertility
- Can I have oral sex with herpes?
- How to avoid HPV other than condom?
- No more lust
- Vagina too big for sex after birth?
- The art of sucking a dick
- How to prevent bladder infections
- Does a G point really exist?