Last week I was at the gynecologist and she informed me I had a cyst of 5cm, which had to be removed. I wonder if it is really so urgent or whether I could wait a few more weeks to see if it disappears on its own. I understand it can lead to twisting of the fallopian tubes or can burst in the worst case. Any tips?
A few rules...Be respectful of others and their opinions. Everyone holds a different opinion of things, and though you may not agree on it, do be civil. Harassing and/or attacking others for a differing opinion (or for any reason) will not be tolerated. Femfam is a kind community and we want it to stay safe for everyone.
Other topics about #Medical conditions
- I discovered I have HPV and pre-cancer stage
- Fungal infection and bacterial vaginosis linked to leggings?
- Check-up STDs
- Be aware of toxic tampons!!
- STDs cause infertility
- Can I have oral sex with herpes?
- How to avoid HPV other than condom?
- Is vaginal steaming dangerous?
- Experience with bartholinitis cysts?
- How to prevent bladder infections